No products in the cart.
If you want to be the best, you surround yourself with the best. That’s been the trend that Dolfin Swim (Jade Swimwear, LP) continues to follow when they recently hired 8 time Olympic Coach Mark Schubert as their Director of Technical Development.
Schubert brings a record that is unsurpassed in the history of competitive swimming which includes the following:
- USA National Team Head Coach/General Manager…USA won 33 medals at the Beijing Olympic Games. Also served as Olympic Coach in 2008, 2004, 2000, 1996, 1992, 1988, 1984, and 1980
- Club: 70 National Team Championships along with 26 USA Olympians, 45 World Record holders, and 145 American Record holders.
- College: 3 NCAA Team Championships along with 49 individual NCAA Champions and 130 All Americans.
- Coach of the Year: American Swimming Coaches Association, NCAA, and USA Swimming.
- Inducted: International Swimming Hall of Fame and the American Swimming Coaches Hall of Fame.
One of Mark’s first projects was to test and put his stamp of approval on Dolfin’s
recently developed Platinum2 Technical Swimwear.